This is a further update to the official release of version 1.8.21 (Full version is 188.8.131.52).
What’s fixed in this update:
- Fix an issue in both Cash Book and Journal Entry Print Listing Report where all the columns could not be reloaded after clicking Inquiry.
- Fix an issue in which the UDF fields in Branch tab in Creditor and Debtor Maintenance, Cancel P/O, Cash Purchase, Goods Received Note, Goods Return, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Order, Purchase Return, Request Quotation, Supplier Consignment, Bonus Point Adjustment, Bonus Point Redemption, Cancel S/O, Cash Sale, POS Cash Sale, Consignment, Credit Note, Debit Note, Delivery Order, Delivery Return, Invoice, Quotation and Sales Order can be edited in View mode.
- Fix the Branch UDF Rich Text and Date Time field cannot be shown out in Creditor and Debtor Maintenance.
- Remove FiscalYear.RefreshPeriodLock() method because it is replaced with direct SQL code to check if a period was locked or not.
- Fix an one cent issue in ARAP Payment and Refund Knock Off Document Posting to GLDTL.
- Fix the local amount calculation for gain loss in the ARAP Knock Off.
- Fix the Inclusive Tax calculation for the Journal Entry Rounding Method Whole Document version 3.
- Fix Cash Book’s Tax Type must be selected option for post from source document.
- Fix an issue in the Gain Loss amount calculation when revalue-ing Gain Loss in AR Refund Knock Off.
- Fix the visibility of Bonus Point in Debtor Maintenance Edit window by allowing the availability of POS Module to also control its visibility
- Fix an issue where the incorrect figure being used in Stock Item Inquiry Balance Quantity.
- Fix an issue in the Cancel GST document when doing reset GST Processor.
- Fix an issue where Item Further Description cannot be displayed in the Price History report.
- Fix an issue where columns showing no data after clicking Search in Cash Book and Journal Entry Find Transaction Form.
What’s enhanced in this update:
- Support Import Item Package at Print Bar Code.
- Add the option to either Cancel GST Documents or Delete them when doing reset GST Processor.
- All plug-ins previously compiled after ver 1.8.8 are fully compatible.
- All application script and report script are compatible with ver 1.8.8 and after version.