This is a further update to official release of version 1.8.14 (Full version is 220.127.116.11).
What’s fixed in this update:
- Fix unable posting journal from arap dn & cn when inclusive tax.
- Fix ExtraDiscountAmt will get negative value if the detail row without item code and sub total is zero.
- Fix knockoff label showing error.
- Fix load outstanding do partial transfer issue for GST on D/O.
- Fix bug: Export Stock Module did not consider Item Package in Purchase Document. (ACC-2830)
- Modify update currency rate for cbigdtl table.
- Fix bug in GetGLTrans where if there is any negative amount in detail row, and there is no more non-tax account row with positive amount to match, the system will enter into an endless loop.
- Modify unable to update package master unit price and taxable amount when import xml.
- Change DO Entry SubTotal(Ex) SummaryType from Average to Custom.
What’s new in this update:
- Add GST on Realized Gain/Loss.
- Add Recompress GL Transaction ID Trash Form to AutoCount Management Studio. This function can reduce your GL Transaction ID Trash table size.
- Appy new SerializeGLTransIDTrashSourceData with compress to ARAP and GL.
- Add TaxBRNo, TaxBName and TaxRefNo to Cash Book and Journal Entry dataview.
- Add rounding method audit log for arap, gl, sales and purchase document.
- Support execute only selected text in SQL Query.
- Add Maximize Size Button for FormBranchEdit.
- Add TaxBName, TaxBRNo and TaxRefNo to Cash Book from importXML.
- Add DBSetting to Debtor and Creditor event args.
- Add Revision to main form caption so that it is easily to identify the revision number of the program without having to go into About window to check.
- All plug-ins previously compiled after ver 1.8.8 are fully compatible.
- All application script and report script are compatible with ver 1.8.8 and after version.