- 1 Introduction
- 2 Improvements Introduced
- 3 Bugs Fixed and Minor Enhancement
This version of AutoCount Accounting is a maintenance release for version 1.8. Some of the improvements implemented in this version are:
- Self Billed Approval No. added in Creditor Maintenance, Cash Purchase & Purchase Invoice
- Business Registration Number and Business Name field in Cash Book moved from Master to Detail
- Changes to the IS_ATS tax document flow.
- Use Transaction Account Number for Posting for the Tax Code BL
Self Billed Approval No. added in Cash Purchase, Purchase Invoice & Creditor Maintenance
The Self Billed Approval No. field has been added into the Creditor Maintenance, Cash Purchase and Purchase Invoice document. This is to allow companies that has obtained the Self Billed Approval No for their suppliers to fill in the information for their suppliers in the system.
Business Registration Number and Business Name field in Cash Book moved from Master to Detail
In this version of AutoCount Accounting, the Business Registration Number and Business Name has been moved from the Master section of the document to the Detail section of the document. This change is done based on feedback from users that wish to key in the 2 fields for each detail line.
Changes to the IS_ATS tax document flow.
Previously, using the IS_ATS tax code in the Purchase document side will allow the user to select the document in the Find Imported Goods window at Payment Voucher document entry. This has been changed in this version as from feedback and review, the use of IS_ATS at the Purchase side has been determined to be incorrect. As such a correction is made so that for the scenario of purchasing items from an overseas supplier for both normal import or under the Approved Trader Scheme, the tax code to use is IM-GDS. Using the IS_ATS in Purchase document will no longer cause that document to show up in the Find Imported Goods function in Payment Voucher entry.
The question now would be where should the IS_ATS tax code be used? The user will now have to determine when using the Find Imported Goods function in Payment Voucher entry, to use either the IM tax code or to use the IS_ATS tax code as previously shown for the Customs duty.
Use Transaction Account Number for Posting for the Tax Code BL
A new boolean field has been added into the Tax Code Maintenance. This field “Use Transaction Account No. for Posting” is used specifically with the Government Tax Code BL. The reason for this addition on the specific tax code is to allow user a more easier time of maintaining their BL tax code since this tax code requires posting to the transaction account instead to a tax account. As such, users no longer have to maintain multiple version of the tax code for multiple accounts as enabling this option will automatically cause the posting to be to the transaction account instead of the assigned tax account.
Bugs Fixed and Minor Enhancement
Among the newer bugs fixed and minor enhancement introduced in AutoCount Accounting version 1.8 are:
- Enhancement: Add footer local amount field for sales and purchase view
- Fix Bug: Fix possible NullReferenceException error in Project Maintenance.
- Fix Bug: Fix possible NullReferenceException error in BudgetPBalanceDataColumnChangeEventHandler, LastYearBalanceMaintenance’s PBalanceDataColumnChangeEventHandler, and YearToDateMaintenance’s PBalanceDataColumnChangeEventHandler.
- Enhancement: Change default account localization “Rounding Adjustment Account” to “5 Cents Rounding Adjustment Account”.
- Fix Bug: Error Log Viewer Bug: The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint “FK_GLTrxIDTrash_UserID”. The conflict occurred in database “AED_WALTA ENGINE”, table “dbo.GLTrxIDTrash”, column ‘UserID’. (ID: 36177) (ACC-2819)
- Enhancement: Add to code to double confirm from users whether they want to continue upgrade with the account book contained AutoCount POS database.
- Fix Bug: Fix come out duplicate item when editing Item BOM.
- Enhancement: Assign default tax rate from tax type when import ARAP & GL document
- Enhancement: Extend tax ref no field to 30 characters.
- Fix Bug: Fix copy sales document to purchase document, the tax type should not copy over or vice versa.
- Fix Bug: Fix sometimes Item Search window disappear when press F9 in Stock Item Inquiry issue.
- Fix Bug: Fix wording bug in FormManageARBadDebtWizard.
- Fix Bug: Fix Copy Receipt Voucher to Payment Voucher, the tax type should not copy over issue or vice versa.
- Fix Bug: Fix unable to copy taxable amount for item package detail to other document.
- Enhancement: Add self bill approval no in Cash Purchase, Purchase Invoice & Creditor table
- Enhancement: Move tax business name and regno from Cash Book Master to Detail table
- Enhancement: Merge IS_ATS with IM by using IM-GDS
- Fix Bug: Error Log Viewer Bug: Column ‘LocalTax’ does not belong to table AddInfoTaxSummary. (ID: 36537) (ACC-2822)
- Enhancement: Change payment method field from bankchargetaxbrname to bankchargetaxbname
- Fix Bug: Fix bug in Year To Date Maintenance and Last Year Balance Maintenance which was introduced in previous changeset.
- Fix Bug: Fix tab order issue in Debtor Edit and Creditor Edit.
- Fix Bug: Add Bank Charge Tax Code, Bank Charge Business Name, Bank Charge Business Reg. No. to Payment Method grid.
- Fix Bug: Fix grid control does not fill properly in Negative Serial Number Inquiry.
- Fix Bug: Add use transaction tax accno field for BL goverment tax code (apply in Malaysia)
- Fix Bug: Change double entry matching algorithm in Cash Book Entry to exclude tax record.
- Fix Bug: Fix wording issue in Tax Code Maintenance.
- Fix Bug: Fix bug in Show Tax Summary form where it does not use the BCE.AutoCount.Common.CommonFunction.CalculateTaxSummary(), now we have standardize it to use the function so that the result in Show Tax Summary Form will be same as in Invoice report.
- Enhancement: Change the default refresh to 15 minutes for GST Instant Info.
- Enhancement: Change the way refreshing GST Instant Info into another thread.
- Fix bug when create new Debtor Control / Creditor Control, the Input Tax Code and Output Tax Code already preset with value issue.
- Fix bug: You still can enter inactive item from Scan Bar Code control.
- Enhancement: Add TaxRegisterNo to Debtor and Creditor Statement report.
- Fix bug: Exclude GST Amount during calculate commission on Commission By Collection report.
- Fix bug: Change from LocalSubTotal to LocalSubTotalExTax at Stock Item Profit Margin report.
- Fix bug: Change from SubTotal to SubTotalExTax at Stock Item Profit Margin report.
- Fix bug: Change from NetTotal to TotalExTax for POS transaction at Sales Analysis report.